Leier Lighting has been in the business of providing electrical services for more than 20 years. Throughout our lifespan we have served many clients for their electrical needs in homes and offices. Our team is our strength. We have, in our team, fully qualified registered electricians who do all the electrical services. We operate in Portland. We have a good reputation for providing efficient and friendly services to our clients. We ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their works. We incorporate modern designs and different regulations in our works.
We provide various types of electrical services which include:
- Commercial Electrical Installation: We provide electrical installations in offices, schools, shops, etc. We also provide lamp changing service, fire alarms, etc.
- Industrial Electrical Installations: These include electrical installations in warehouse, factories, etc. We also survey for reducing electrical bills, emergency lighting services, etc.
- Residential Electrical Installation: We install light fittings and sockets; testing and value inspection; wiring for central heating and boiler; electric showers, storage heating, etc.
- Domestic and Small Works Electrical Installations: Our services in this section include installation of sockets and light fittings, boiler and central heating wiring, etc. Temporary electrical settings for private occasions are also done.
- Electrical Inspection and Testing Services: This includes P.A.T testing, full maintenance contracts, fire alarm certifications, etc.
- Security and Fire Detection Installation: This includes CCTV installations, nurse call systems, intruder alarms, door automation, electrical gate systems, etc.
When providing services we always stick to laws and regulations. We maintain safety at all levels of our work. We make sure that no one is hurt or nothing is being damaged at home or in the office. We team are well trained and knowledgeable and they use the most modern techniques to install electrical equipment in your house or office.
- 6 Things to Keep in Mind When Hiring an Electrician20/11/2015Hiring an electrician is a major decision. Most people only look at the ID batch of the electrician before hiring him. But this is wrong. You should check several factors before hiring an electrician. We talk about some of them in...
- [Step-by-Step Gude] – Learn How to Wire Your House in 11 Steps20/11/2015On today’s post we’re bringing you a step by step guide on how to effectively wire your house. This is a 11-step process that you should follow to the the t. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave...